of the Richmond Hill City Center, the Sterling Creek room
was designed with meetings in mind.
• Can be set in any format you need • Herman Miller Ergonomic chairs for comfort
• Non glare classroom tables that can be removed and reconfigured for alternate sets
• Bay windows allowing natural light should you need, with non glare shades for presentations
• Two separate entry ways • Room can be divided by an easy glide air wall.
• Built-in computer credenzas for work stations • Audio-visual capabilities
• Luminaires lighting combined with natural light helps with concentration.
• Private and secure location separated by common area landing
• Can accommodate up to 80 guests, depending on style of set-up
If you have a meeting filled with information to be reviewed, this room was designed for you