Our team at the Richmond Hill City Center takes time to get to know you and your event’s needs so that we can
customize everything to ensure a successful event.
• Unique and flexible space to be configured to suit your needs • Set-up in any configuration you choose
• A culinary experience tailored to your budget and dietary needs • State-of-the-art audio-visual equipment and capabilities including Wi-Fi
• Banquet service that fits the type of event you are doing • On-site Conference Services team that will guide you through your event and help you with every detail. • On-site Business Center for that moment you realize you forgot something. Buy-out options available.
• Black-and-white and color copies
• Snack and Beverage kiosk – Need a quick pick me up or a fizzy soda to get through the rest of your day? Visit our kiosk.
• Mailing services for conferences- Package receiving and schedule return shipments for all mailing services.
We have the shipping labels and tape to help you wrap it all up.
• Planner kits available – Forgot your scissors, tape or meeting planner essentials? Just let us know. We are prepared to help you.
• Concierge service for planners and guests – We will help you find a local restaurant, make your reservations for you, call you a cab service and take care of your special requests.
The Richmond Hill City Center is proud to be the first commercial facility in Bryan County, Georgia to be LEED-certified (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design).What does that mean?
It certifies that the construction of the building was intended to be environmentally responsible, in turn consuming its resources more efficiently. As a green building, we are dedicated to reducing its environmental impact through:
Due to the energy saving components built into the facility, the indoor air quality is better and healthier than in a traditionally built facility. The renewable energy sources make your use of the facility less impactful on the surrounding area.
A green meeting is the way to be conscious of the environmental impact that the meeting may have on the surrounding ecosystem. By use of recyclable paper products, water service without the use of plastic, lighting and HVAC-controlled rooms and green components built into the framework of the meeting space, a meeting at Richmond Hill City Center impacts the environment much less than in a traditional venue.
Every Tuesday and Friday
the Richmond Hill City Center opens up the Redbird
Creek restaurant to the public to come and experience
and enjoy the Park. You are surrounded by natural beauty
and have the option of eating lunch indoors or on our
Come and experience the culinary delights and walk the
park and historic Wetland’s Trail.
CVB and Hotels – The Richmond Hill City Center is
proud to partner with the Richmond Hill Convention and
Visitors Bureau and Richmond Hill hotels.
Below you will find a link that will take you to the CVB
(Convention and Visitors Bureau) site so that you can learn
more about our amazing community and history.
Team Building Activities & Company Picnics – What better location can you ask for than sprawling grounds or a large indoor space where you can gather your team? Some of the team building events we have had on property include:
If you need a banquet hall for a wedding, luncheon or dinner, a private party room for a social event, or meeting space for a business conference or any other event, contact us or visit Richmond Hill City Center today, and we will help you make your event a great success!