Socially Distant, but Close to Nature
Richmond Hill City Center is redefining our guest experience to meet safety guidelines while maximizing your special event. To assure cleanliness and safety for you and your guests:
We encourage all our guests to wear masks, practice social distancing, and sanitize hands at the door before entering meeting rooms.
- All Banquet attendants will be in full uniforms to include: Masks, Gloves & Chef Coats.
- Banquet staff will have their temperatures taken upon arrival to work and will be screened for illness symptoms.
- All common areas are sanitized before and after all events.
- All bathrooms, elevator & lobby doors are sanitized hourly.
- For the safety of all guests, all meals are served covered to the tables and all drinkware is served with a fresh sanitized glass at each refill. No buffets will be offered.
- Table seating will be intentionally spaced with 6’ between tables.
- We are increasing ventilation by opening meeting room doors and adjusting air temperatures.
- We have reconfigured room capacity charts to accommodate social distancing. See revised chart under each room description. We offer outdoor space on our Veranda & Patio for additional seating or breakout sessions.