Our team at the Richmond Hill City Center takes time to get to know you and your event’s needs so that we can
customize everything to ensure a successful event.
• Located in a 300 acre park, we offer unique, flexible and secluded space, both indoor & outdoor
• Set up in any configuration to suit your needs to allow for social distancing between patrons • A culinary experience tailored to your budget and dietary needs while following all safety guidelines. • State-of-the-art audio-visual equipment and capabilities including Wi-Fi to allow for virtual meetings.
• On-site Conference Services team that will guide you through your event and help you with every detail
• On-Site Business Center for the moment you realize you forgot something • Buy-Out options available
• Black-and-white and color copies
• Snack and Beverage kiosk – Need a quick pick me up or a fizzy soda to get through the rest of your day? Visit our kiosk.
• Mailing services for conferences- Package receiving and schedule return shipments for all mailing services.
We have the shipping labels and tape to help you wrap it all up.
• Planner kits available – Forgot your scissors, tape or meeting planner essentials? Just let us know. We are prepared to help you.
• Concierge service for planners and guests – We will help you find a local restaurant, make your reservations for you, call you a cab service and take care of your special requests.
The Richmond Hill City Center
Due to the energy saving components built into the facility, the indoor air quality is better and healthier than in a traditionally built facility. The renewable energy sources make your use of the facility less impactful on the surrounding area.
A green meeting is the way to be conscious of the environmental impact that the meeting may have on the surrounding ecosystem. By use of recyclable paper products, water service without the use of plastic, lighting and HVAC-controlled rooms and green components built into the framework of the meeting space, a meeting at Richmond Hill City Center impacts the environment much less than in a traditional venue.
Every Tuesday and Friday
Come and experience the culinary delights and walk the
park and historic Wetland’s Trail.
CVB and Hotels –
Team Building Activities & Company Picnics –
If you need a banquet hall for a wedding, luncheon or dinner, a private party room for a social event, or meeting space for a business conference or any other event, contact us or visit Richmond Hill City Center today, and we will help you make your event a great success!